I've let myself forgive but I won't ever forget. But that's not the right play here. After I've forgiven and let the hatred and anger inside subside and go away, in its place came the warm fuzzy feeling of wanting to fall in love again. I don't think that's normally bad, but its not doing me any good either. Now I've this constant want to talk things out and see if it can work out, but I know its a little sudden and way too soon. This leaves a very bad feeling inside me. And what's more, without the anger and hatred, I can't push my body to the limit during training anymore. The spark and the power is no longer there.
"You have very good moves. Your moves are very sharp and step in is nice."
One of my seniors commented this about me. Nice to hear! At least I know that I'm on the right track. All the shadow boxing has not been wasted. Now I need to add in my power and combos into the routine. Then maybe, just maybe I can get a match.
What should I do? I dun have any hatred left inside me. I'm running on empty. And I can't speak to the person i like either. Or at least I can't say the words I want to say
(0) So Waddaya Think!
7:42:00 PM